Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 1, 2010

Heart Shaped Love

Another lazy pre-summer day ;)

It was Memorial Day and we were headed to eat BBQ with family. I wanted to be relaxed so I put on some jeans and this heart-shaped tee!

I just love this porch. The whole apartment is very vintage! One day I will probably blog about it. I mean high ceilings, AND huge windows. Perfection!

I did not want to get to matchy with the jewelry so I wore gold earrings accented with orange and baby blue. And a baby blue set of plastic pearls on my arm. I believe I had on a navy ring also. I loved it! Thanks for stopping by!

Shirt: Delias
Jeans: Abercrombie
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: From my Nana :)
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.