Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 23, 2010

Spizike Boutique

So I wore this to work today! I was not sure how I felt about wearing Jordans to the office...but it was cool. No one seemed phased. I guess they all know how much I change my style non stop LOL!



After my guy got me these hot shoes I had to go find some nice t-shirts to tie the look together. I wanted to bring out the purple on the shoes too so I did a purple earring and bracelet :) I kinda loved this look. It was way out the box for me but there is so much FUN in trying new things! Like making your own closet heaven...look what I just got...


A garment rack!!!!!! Maybe I am the only one on Earth so excited about this but I have been wanting one for about two years now. Don't know why it took so long...I can't live without it now.
I put this in a small closet in the back of my apartment. It looks so swank now! It's like I have my own V.I.P. Dressing room every morning!


There is a shelf on the top for you to put things like purses and bags on. I hung up a pair of new pumps I got and sunglasses. Not only that but there are extendable poles on the side. I put my blazers and cardigans on one side and my bracelets and belts on the other. Can you tell how MUCH I love this thing! Oh one more thing, there is another shelf at the bottom where I stacked some shoe boxes. I will take more pics soon!

Thanks for stopping by

Shirt: Delias
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Jordan Spizike
Garment Rack: Target
Dresses, Blazers, Bags, Scarves, Belts & Pumps: Make sure you come back often to see ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.