Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 23, 2010

Think on this...

That's my camera. I use a Fuji Finepix S1500. I like it, I don't fully know how to use it but I never took the time to learn. When I pick up a camera I feel I can see EVERYTHING. So I just felt my way around and learned to take some pretty nice shots nearly every time. 
I want a NICER one though. Maybe a Cannon or Nikon. But...guess I better learn this first. I say all this to explain the direction I am soon taking this blog. I am going to start styling and shooting...full hair, makeup, and outfit for my models then a photo shoot with me. I think I have a calling to do this. I LOVE BEAUTY, it's exciting and always changing. I LOVE PICTURES, they tell you so much about anything you want to know. So I want to merge my two passions. But I am still thinking on it. I want to be sure it's done right :)

Thanks for stopping by

Blazer: Thrifted
Turtle Neck: Walmart
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.