Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 24, 2010

Summer Time...Living Easy



I do this exact look every summer. Sometimes a different shirt/shoe combo. This skirt was once a dress but I cut the straps off and pull it up high waist. 


It just made since to wear it this way. Sometimes I even put a belt on if I want it to be more dressy. 


And nope I did not iron this LOL... i hate ironing!





I really appreciate you all for stopping by and following me... I hope more will come! 

Shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Garbiel Brothers
Shoes: Target
Bag: Payless
Necklace: ...don't remember?
Watch: Berenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.