Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 8, 2010

Lilac-A-Baby

I wish I knew the name of this style of dress. I have about three of them but don't know what they are called. The thrift store is a great place to find dresses identical to this!

This dress was a sweet find! Won't even tell you how much I paid...;)

I messed up the material by blow drying it after cleaning off a spot to speed the drying process. So next time NO HEAT!

Peach shoes made this a very swank outfit! I just loved wearing this dress today!

It's not really "flattering" for my body type but hey it still looks pretty darn cool! I think it would be FAB on someone with a figure like Beyonce (wider hips)

You have all seen these shoes before!

This ring had the same color in it as the dress. That would pretty much be DESTINY lol

 Poised & Polished!

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Platos

3 comments:

  1. Its thrifted, a tie neck, and its gorgeous. That belongs in my closet! LOL...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA hence the name "ThriftedbyTiffany" well girl you can borrow it if you like but PLEASE return it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! The color of the bag and dress are beautiful and the shoes are the perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.