Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 28, 2010

Purple Haze

My puppy has put YET ANOTHER pair of my shoes in her mouth! These came from the thrift store and were REAL brazilian leather... my heart is aching :(


You might wonder how she has access to such special shoes of mine. No further comment but it's NOT my fault lol


Anyway on the outfit! I wore it on Friday which of course means jeans. But I did not feel like being too casual so this was the outcome. 


I have been on a graphic tee kick lately! Can you tell? And not getting them cheap either, well cheap like  my usual. I been spending like TEN-TWENTY bucks on these things! Not ok LOL


This was my makeup look. A nice plain purple eye. I really do appreciate you stopping by :)

Shirt: Delias
Shrug: Wet Seal
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Thrifted (R.I.P.) lol
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings, Ring & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.