Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 14, 2010

Pretty Young Thing

 I notice every post I say "THIS IS MY FAVORITE xy, or z"... ok for real this time! THIS is my new favorite dress LOL


Yet another thrifted fashion find! Yes that is my slip hanging out LOL don't judge me, i just came from church haha

I kind of liked the slip peeking out! Can you believe someone complimented me on wearing a slip! They said women my age don't believe in modesty anymore!

Yes I am THAT focused! Look at my face! I think I was making sure my feet were properly moisturized!

This is such a romantic look! 

I hope you all love it as much as I do! By the way if you are a lurker... why not hit that "FOLLOW"button at the top, or leave a comment to let me know I am not just talking to myself haha! Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Purse: Platos Closet
Earrings: Express
Butterfly Earrings: OMG!

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! very romantic!!! I order those target shoes after seeing them on your blog but the color didn't look as good on me & I have a high arch so platforms are more comfortable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh girl you are giving me a run for my money! So sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! @Bebe...yea the color is kinda strange. Not really a nude for me but I love them so much I can't stop wearing them!
    @ThriftedbyTiffany...girl thank you! I am SO glad you are checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey SIS!!!!

    you know What wudda made this outfit pop RED SHOES of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try that for splash...SISTER

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.