Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 20, 2010

Flight Attendant In Training...

The last time I wore this skirt my camera was no where in sight!!! Can you believe it! But alas...here she is...pale white and flirty!


At first I had on a lacy gray top with the blue cami peeking through. But I decided against it. I wanted the FOCUS of the outfit to be the skirt!

I seriously HEART these shoes from Target! They are a little roomy because I am a true 7 1/2 shoe. I can only get 8s because a 7 would be way to small. All my shoes have a cute little gap in the back LOL

Since I am such a sucker for LAYERS I added a teeny weeny navy blazer!

I think this outfit is very POISEDNPOLISHED!

Skirt: will look @ tag and tell u soon
Tshirt: Wet Seal
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Target

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! My pumps are no longer with us thanks to my puppy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I LOVE your blog! I am SO glad you came and commented! I gotta tell my girls about you...AWESOME style :)

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.