Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 23, 2010

Black & White People...

Black & White skirt...with people on it...doing random things like hanging laundry, picking apples from a tree and even plowing a field. I have never seen a piece like this so I had to have it. 


^^^^^
Best darn pump ever! These babies are a breeze to walk in but I have the same issue as always they are a 1/2 size too big! Please make true 7.5s for people like me!


So people on my skirt and too high heels made this a memorable moment. 


Yes... I will probably wear this whole thing again...  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

T-shirt: Gadzooks (I miss this store)
Vest: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted (tag says "New York City Design Company size 10)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.