Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 16, 2010

You Look Familiar

Do you have a certain look you are always going for? Mine is a mix of vintage edginess. It's all over the place really but I do have a flair of mixing the old with the "new"...

I was going to give this dress away but I put a belt on to cinch the waist and decided to keep it ;)

So chic right?! I need an idea of what kind of jewelry to wear with an outfit like this... any ideas?

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Rue 21
Shoes: Michael Antonio... i think??
Purse: Platos Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.