Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 10, 2010

Heard It All Before...

This dress. WOW...

Of course I found this at the thrift store. I have been wanting a dress like this for so long. I am not crazy about the pattern but I love the whole feel of this! So vintage!

Already my best friend is trying to yank this from my closet LOL... sorry honey. Not yet ;)


The dress also looks good without a tank underneath, but I wanted to be covered up for work. Next time I wear it I will leave the tank at home!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Gadzooks
Shoes: Payless
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.