Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

June 17, 2010

Antique Lace

This cream top is pretty old. Not sure what year though, got it from a thrift shop so it is pretty fragile. 

Lately I have been so in awe of love. Not sure what it is... maybe the spring time :)

Or it could be the fact that my guy is so perfect for me.... IDK... but I know I love this outfit LOL!

This is my fave picture! I wish I could remove that sun spot off my dress! I want this to be in a magazine somewhere lol! Or just my screensaver @ work! I need to keep on working out, I can tell a difference now! Nothing like results to keep you motivated!

Dress: Limited
Top: Thrifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe

5 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much! Hope you stop by again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your looks are definitely "posed and polished"! Gorgeous work and runway worthy outfits! :)

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I appreciate you for dropping by! Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is classy and classic head to toe. I absolutely love the two tone pumps, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.