Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

May 30, 2010

Oh... Secretary!

I can't get enough of these SHOES...

I like putting them on with something very unexpected. Like this dress I got from a local thrift store. 

It makes so much fashion-sense to mix the old with the new. 

Since I chose a "nude" shoe I wanted to tie it back in with some jewelry. 

This was my first time wearing this and I got TONS of compliments. I think I will wear it more often ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Limited

2 comments:

  1. superbe....j'aime beaucoup ta robe, et tes chaussures sont magnifiques

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure what you said but I believe you like it, and for that I am grateful :)

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.