Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

May 8, 2010

Breathless

Feels like forever has come and gone! But I am back!...

The computer had been freezing and needed a major cleanup. So I could not save any pics for a while but everything is ok now. I hope I am not too far out of the habit...

Oversized blazers are great for throwing on with some heels for a complete outfit!

Did you know that every woman should have on 5 pieces of jewelry to complete her look? I learned this at a jewelry party the other week. So I have been doubling my bracelets, doing earrings, a necklace and a ring whenever possible...
Don't forget to check out the hair blog also for updates!

Blazer: Thrifted
Tank: Delia's
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Limited
Bracelets/Earrings: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.