Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 28, 2010

Polka Dotta

"Polka Dotta"??? haha. I think I am running out of titles ALREADY!


This is the coolest t-shirt EVER! There were tons of colors and they can go from casual to dressy in an INSTANT!



Oh and BY THE WAY... I started a hair blog CUTEEGURLEE I was fed up not being able to find any short hair guides or info so I created my own! I hope it helps SOMEONE that needs ideas on how to wear their pixie cut! Thanks for stopping by!

Shirt: Rue 21
Pants: Express
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: Express
Earrings & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.