Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 4, 2010

Tardy for the Party




This dress was on clearance @ Macys for hmmm 14 bucks! It had a peek of red underneath. I wore it to a birthday party Friday night.


I did gold accents, my shoes and jewelry looked perfect with it!


I thought the dress was too short so I put some tights underneath. Maybe if I go on a dinner date this summer I will wear this minus the tights!

Dress: Macys
Tights: Target
Shoes, Bracelet, Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.