Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 4, 2010

Dinner Date

Just came from a nice dinner with my guy. Kept it nice and NOT so simple ;)

This shirt is by Milano. I tried HARD not get it in several colors. 

It buttons all the way up to the neck. Also look at the peep hole. I am sure this is supposed to be worn to the back, I will wear it that way to work!

I thought a muted shoe and dark jean would keep the focus on this shirt! Thanks for glancing...

Shirt: Milano (K&G Fashions in Cincinnati)
Jeans: Rave
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.