Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 20, 2010

Been a While



As you can see I love pencil skirts. I think they are a wardrobe staple! They transition through the season so easily. You can wear boots or flats with them. Everything WORKS!
Pencil skirts look professional and very polished for office wear. Which I am in 90% of my life LOL


This is actually what I wore to church on Sunday so I wore metallic shoes to make it a little more dressy.





Shirt: Express
Skirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Platos Closet
Ring, Earrings & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.