Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 12, 2010

Peach Tea

My favorite skirt EVER. The color of this skirt caught me off guard. It's a peachy orange with almost a gold shine if the sun hits it right...


This is my "my toes and nails are wet but I must be to work on time" pose. LOL. Why do I always get the bright idea to complete the outfit with nail polish when I should be rushing to the door? Too many to count... unless I want to smudge my polish ;)


What polish? Why "gray by gray" by Sally Hansen! I know this is a poor pedi but it was a last minute thing & the color just so happened to be Gorgeous on first stroke! I highly recommend this polish!


...Now back to the reason we're here... FASHION. 


The shirt has been in my closet about four years and it's incorporated sometime every season and every year so far.  I tucked the shirt in and used the tie as a belt for my pencil skirt. 


Sometimes your jewelry can take the outfit another direction. This time it is accenting several colors. The carmel in my skin tone, the peach of the skirt, the dark brown of the shirt along with the cream of the polka dots. All found in ONE piece of jewelry!


These shoes are from Payless. They have also been in my wardrobe about 3-4 years. The color has gotten better with age. I would love to find a pump this color... thanks for stopping by ;)

Shirt: Rainbow
Skirt: Body Central
Shoes: Payless
Bracelets & Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.