Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 24, 2010

A Subtle Approach

I have had the BEST long weekend! I was off work yesterday so me and the guy went to Columbus for a short get-away. 

I left my camera batteries at home by mistake so all my cute outfits are only a mental memory...

I got this top while I was there from a Wet Seal. I love pink so much! I put it on tonight on our way to dinner with a friend. 

It ties into a cute little bow in the back! My boyfriend HATES shirts like these but I had to get this one lol. He thinks they make me look "preggo" well one day the stuff I have can easily crossover into maternity wardrobe right? LOL

Check out the new watch! My guy wears tons of watches so I thought I would incorporate one into my wardrobe. It's VERY classy! And of course my new favorite sandals that I have had on NON STOP!

I thought gold jewelry would look awesome against the soft pink top. My new favorite ear candy from Express... they are such lovely earrings! I got a silver pair also!

Aren't those amazing!?!
Not to mention this AWESOME lipgloss I got from MAC called 2N. OK enough pictures LOL thanks for stopping by!

Shirt: Wetseal
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Wanted
Earrings: Express
Necklace: Body Central
Ring & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Gloss: 2N by MAC


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.