Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 25, 2010

Lace

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved poofy sleeves! I seen this shirt and had to grab it!


It also came in black, white, and pink... I thought gray was the best choice so it would not look like lingerie LOL


I put on a cropped vest and a scarf to wear it to church this morning


This was my first time wearing a scarf but I jumped on the bandwagon and got one in black and brown just in case I ever need them LOL


I thought the look had a nice feminine rock vibe to it :)


Check out the AWESOME sleeves! 


I did silver jewelry and a black flat to keep things simple and the most focus on the shirt. 


Shirt: Rue 21
Jeans: Rue 21
Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Thrifted
Bracelet & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Express
Vest: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.