Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 7, 2010

"Slack"er In Red

I wore this to work on Tues. I had on a red pencil skirt with black shoes at first but after I rolled the sleeves to reveal the red lining I decided on black slacks!

Blazer: Walmart
Shirt: K & G (Cincinnati)
Slacks: Limited
Shoes: Shoe Warehouse

I only took ONE outfit picture sorry :) Here is another random pics to fill the gap haha! I hate going on blogs and they only have ONE pic... maybe I am just an addict!

Here is a pic from the party I went to the other night! Everyone loved my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.