Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 7, 2010

There She Goes

Ever have a day where you just FEEL you are all the way together? This is how I felt today. 100% in all areas! I loved my outfit today... I am sure this had a huge factor in the 100% lol!

Yea it's officially spring... but very cloudy today. The turtle neck was cute and warm enough for me!

I wore a leopard print cami underneath.



I love these shoes maybe too much. I try wear them all the time. If anyone can tell me a true nude for my skin tone PLEASE point it out! I love the look!
I wear this purse... no HUGE BAG all the time lol. Who says your purse has to match your shoes??? Well my strap matches ;)

Sweater: Walmart
Cami: Target
Skirt: Body Central
Shoes: Target
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet: Body Central
Bag: Platos Closet

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vinay,
    I love this look and absolutely love the shoes. I think that nude is the new black, kinda like grey was last year, and your right purse does not have to match your shoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.