Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 22, 2010

More JEANS! I wanted to be a little more dressy today so I did heels and a blazer with them. 

The colors in this shirt are so pretty. Soft pink, mint green, cream and tan. Too bad I can't get the photo bright enough!

Close up on the shoes! These are one of my favorite pairs. They are a soft pink and I never seen a pair like these!

My necklace is from the Limited. I never can find pieces to wear it with. But today I thought "why not" and threw it on!
When wearing jeans a blazer will instantly take it from casual to polished!

Shirt: Platos
Blazer: Walmart
Jeans: Platos
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Limited
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.