Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 11, 2010

Pretty Girl in Pearls

Me and my guy went to the movies on Sat. Clash of the Titans was GREAT! I wore this outfit...

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful...Covergirl!

Close up... The  necklace was thrifted. Almost my FAVORITE piece of jewelry.

We also went to this beautiful location in town. Picture Perfect!

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Guy, Beautiful World... I enjoyed myself :)

Overlay: Deb
Cami: American Eagle
Jeans: Rave
Shoes: Walmart
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings & Ring: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.