Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

April 11, 2010

Flower Power

So... as I was browsing fashion blogs today I noticed I need to start doing more "fashion related posing"... LOL..

Just kidding! I can't hold a serious pose too long without cracking up!

I am on my way to dinner with my guy. Just something I thew on to run out the door... no really!

I wore this dress in the winter with tights and knee boots but I think it may be a part of my spring collection also!

I wish there were blogs about short hair. I think I may add a hair section once I get the hang of everything. Not only do I love clothes, I love hair and makeup also!

Dress: Thirfted
Shoes: Walmart
Earrings & Necklace: Steve & Barrys

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.