Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

May 27, 2010

05/27/10


This is my newest blazer. It's a Tommy Hilfiger seersucker print. AWESOME!

I wore my favorite sandals with this to make it look more casual. I am thinking about getting it taken in a little so it is more cinched. 

Notice the detail at the back of the blazer. Really cutesy... I wish I had a white skirt for this look! I am so happy tomorrow I am getting a hair cut. I like a more clean look and it's getting to shaggy in the back! I will for SURE post pics of my new look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.