Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 27, 2010

Two Timer...

I'm going to do a 2-in-1 post today wearing the same top two different ways. I got this top from Buckle and it's so easy I throw it on with anything!


I haven't worn this out (yet) just playing dress up with myself LOL


I think it looks pretty polished. WIth the right jewelry... can't quite see the vision for that yet so I went with a long necklace and no earrings. 


Yea... I might wear this. I think it would look amazing with a white cardigan...not sure why. Or bright yellow!


Here is a better pic of the ring. Funny story: I wore this to church one day and my bestie says "I had a ring like that" and I say "this IS your ring, I had it for about 3 years now" LOL... yea... still have it ;)



Top: Buckle
Skirt: Express
Belt: Rue 21
Shoes: Bamboo
Necklace: Platos Closet

KEEP READING TO SEE HOW I TURNED THIS LOOK FROM DAYTIME TO NIGHT OUT!


A linen MINI and peep toes!

The border on the top made me remember a skirt I had in my closet! It's too short to wear most places but I throw it on with flats when I run errands. That and a plain or graphic tee. Simple!

That's a necklace wrapped around my hand. I wanted to make it a bracelet but I was scared it would fall apart if pulled too tight. But this actually works. Looks kinda neat ;)

I bet I could wear a belt to cinch this in... but then again it's supposed to be really easy and no fuss. I like it like this...

Well... this has been a LONG post! That's all folks LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Michael Antonio
Bag: Thrifted
Earrings: OMG!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog Diva! I love your outfit. Uber cute. I have those same shoes and they are so perfect, I got them in black too!! I added an ankle-strap to mine though, so I could keep my feet in them better. I love that express skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for coming over this way and commenting!!! I will have to go find your post and try the ankle strap thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this top are fine in both looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of your shoes look awesome and i like the first skirt!!!

    Leighton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks doll! I need to go check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.