Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 8, 2010

I really can't get enough of this ring! I have always loved rings that seem to cover the whole finger. A long time ago I would wear them on my thumbs lol... i found this one and it was so pretty I had to bring it home with me :)

Isn't the collar of that blouse SO lovely! I was in awe when I seen it. Since it's really old it has a boxy shape so I had to cinch the waist with a thick belt. 

Ok so I need to start making sure my badge is OFF before taking pics in the morning LOL... oh well. BLOG IT ANYHOW!!!! haha!!! 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Anna Michelle
Belt: Thrifted
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Bakers

2 comments:

  1. Loves tis outfit, especially the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to go check out your blog! Well... if you have one :)
    *clicking profile pic*

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.