Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 13, 2010

Pink Lady Electric

Smile you're on candid camera! haha! I always wonder what my neighbors think about me blogging all over the dang porch LOL

I was in stitches as my guy had this poor lady pose as a "passerby" on my blog ROFL... I'm pretty sure you can see all my top teeth! I did love her necklace though. I need it for that ring I got a couple post up!

These shoes are why we are all here. Pull up a chair, let me explain some things: 
1. This shoe is COOL
2. My BFF thinks she is going to copy cat my shoes but I will probably tackle her before that HAHA
3. I also have it in black

Ok I quit LOL

These shoes are DEF the focal point so I wanted to keep the outfit plain and bring it back around with the jewelry and clutch. This would also look nice with a LWD (little white dress) hmm... 

What do you think. What kinds of outfits would you wear these shoes with?! 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Dress/Shirt: Target
Jeans: Rock Revival
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Phone: Palm Pre w/colorful Coach case LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.