Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 15, 2010

Going My Way...?


Good Morning! I don't think I have ever done a post before work LOL... anything to make me more consistent. I have worn this black dress before but I thought the muted color of these booties made it more interesting.

I'm getting to the point where I feel like I am recycling outfits too much and there are some pieces I am missing. None of this is true BUT I still feel this way LOL... maybe I need an excuse to go shopping!

More than anything I just need some shorts and maybe more dress pants. Why? IDK... After seeing the closet of the blogger @ ShopNowSaveLater... I think I have some room to grow LOL

Thanks for stopping by :)

Dress: Macys
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: The Limited
Earrings: gifted
Bag: Bakers

3 comments:

  1. Nice calves girl! Love the shoes too!!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that closet post too! OMG! I need more shoes immediately, lol. I love your dress! I have had my eye on that style for awhile but I'm not sure how it would look with my wide hips =(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lyn!!!!! I appreciate the compliment :) And yes S. that closet post was NUTS... i'm about to go look at it again LOL... and I WISH I had hips. I say GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.