Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 9, 2010

Play It Safe

Flats with a mini is so summer-chic to me. I have never worn a dress like this. I started working out again and this is the best I have looked in a while. Still have a ways to go but I love this dress too much to not show it off :)

I got it from F21. It is so comfy like having on a favorite tee. 

I'm trying to let my hair grow out to and it's taking FOREVER. It's funny because as soon as I start growing it out I start seeing people going SUPER short and now I want to do that lol!!!

This smoke effect was created by accident, but I like the outcome!

I wish they had a black one when I went. It is easy to throw on and run to a dinner date. Well if I go on one anytime soon. I am officially single. It sucks but I am optimistic... sometimes you have to loose what you know to figure out who you are. I mean you can't be sad it's over, just be happy that it happened. I'm blessed. Very blessed :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Walmart
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.