Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

July 26, 2010

Close Call...

My poor pup Mimi was so sick the other day we had to rush her to the hospital! She had a heat stroke and was slowly slipping away :(.... they gave her fluids under her skin and she slept it off and was back in action the next day. I was so scared! I love her :)

I don't remember where I wore this outfit. Probably just a regular weekend romp I bet. 

My guy picked these shorts for me. Not something I would normally wear but I liked it once it all came together!

The shorts are SUPER comfy... too bad they are not allowed at work. They have to touch your calf BOOOO!!! lol

Thanks for stopping by!

Top: Limited
Shorts: Limited
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Bakers
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.