Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

February 1, 2011

Red Alert...

Wore this to church on Sunday... I love leopard. LOVE IT!
I got this dress at an outlet store. I will have to check the tag for the designers name. Oh it is SUCH a classy piece!
Look how high those shoes are :) They were so easy to walk in. I didn't have any trouble... I love them they are perfect for my collection. I thought they added a little drama to the simple dress!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Dress: __
Tights: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace/Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.