Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

February 6, 2011

Smash Into You...

It's about TIME I put this dress on. I have had it since the summer lol
I was in love with this whole look!
This dress had the NERVE to have pockets! WHEW I love pockets on a dress ;)
Not to mention the beautiful shoe. It's so comfy I will probably wear these to the office. I walk around a lot at work and hate to wear high shoes but yes I am going to wear these!

I can't take this latest sew in I did on myself.. REALLY.. the best hair EVER!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Rings: NY&CO



3 comments:

  1. What kinda hair is that? The texture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!... just now seeing all my comments heehee. And Keri the hair is called KINKY STRAIGHT> The best stuff on earth :)

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.