Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

February 2, 2011

Flower Power


Someone's been thrifting ;) I had doubts about this dress at first glance but I knew it would work... and of course it did!
I put a belt on to cinch the waist and some tights due to the weather. The ankle booties made it complete! I loved this outfit!
The shoes even had flowers on the side... let me dig in my camera phone and find a pic... hee hee
Here is the close up! CUTIES... !

Thanks for stopping by :)

Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Merona
Shoes: Anne Klein
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Jules 

2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.