Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

February 3, 2011

Live a Little...

Yes there's a hole in my fishnet LOL... 
But the dress is amazing.. and that's all that matters ;)
The dress is a black and white number by Calvin Klein. I wore a plum cardigan over it. It's a little too cold for cap sleeves. 
I can't wait for SPRING... I am rocking this with something red... 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Dress: Calvin Klein
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Rings: Jules/Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Kay




2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.