Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

January 25, 2011

Baby Doll...

Look at my beautiful niece... she wanted to pose in her auntie's scarf :)

Ok... so I am trying this dress on just for fun... when I wear it for real it will be decked out with nice shoes...hair and makeup. It's a burnt orange sheath style by Ralph Lauren. To die for in person. The camera is not capturing how rich this color is! Can't wait to wear it!!!I have the perfect shoes in mind... stay tuned for this one. 

Work clothes... ya know the poised look ;) It's still going on all day every day (50 Tyson)... haha!
This lady at church was giving away these booties. They are Anne Klein... so I snatched them up :) I can't wait to wear them with some dark skinnies... 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Leopard Scarf: Aldo
Dress: Ralph Lauren
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Shoes: Anne Klein




No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.