Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

January 25, 2011

Global Warming...


Hello Polished People... I promise to buy a tripod ASAP so I can get back on my blogging business!
I have been wanting some army green skinnies for a while... FINALLY FOUND THEM! I got them in a nice gray/blue color as well. They are so comfy and cutesy!
I wore this to work today I will be doing something similar this weekend for a date ;)

Of course I had to bring the color of my pants into the jewelry. I think it created a nice splash of color!
I hope you all enjoyed this look as much as I did!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Pac Sun
Pants: Pac Sun
Boots: Platos Closet
Hat: Thrifted
Jewelry: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker




No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.