Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

January 9, 2011

I'll Stop the World...

Ever so often I come across a dress that stops everything. This is the one for the moment. I could not believe I seen this is perfect condition hanging on a rack in my local thrift store
This is SO Jackie O... a coat dress. I'm amazed at this piece. It had the perfect fit and I will keep it in my wardrobe for a LONG time!
This is so cutesy... the camera is not even capturing how deep and brilliant the orange is. I'm in love looking at the pictures. haha... I look at these all the time :)
The Sunday I wore it the temperature was 50 degrees. I just put a scarf and gloves on to complete the look. No need for a coat. The dress was thick and warm!

There is a close up of the gloves, those were thrifted also. I got these last winter and finally started wearing them. They are Lady Stetson lol... And the leopard scarf I have been looking for for over a year now. FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Don't Remember lol
Scarf: Aldo
Gloves: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.