Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

January 9, 2011

Square One

Hello... my last post was September 15th? Bad blogger!!! I can't even explain all the things that went wrong and then went right in my life since that time. So let's skip the talking and get right into the clothing!
I got this wonderful skirt from Forever 21. Oh wow... Heaven. 
It's a stretchy cotton and I can roll the top up to make it shorter. But I like it long!
I have had this jacket for a while now. I used to wear it as a coat but today wore it like a blouse/blazer. It worked!
I'm in the process of growing my short haircut out. Trying to see how long and healthy I can get it! So I'm rocking some protective styles for now. Looks like I have a lot of missed time to make up. Hopefully I won't stay away so long this time :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe



2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! I've missed you...I had just found your blog when you went on hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW REALLY!!! Thank you that just meant everything to me! I am going to try to post more even if it's just me and you watching :)

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.