Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

August 25, 2010

When Love Takes Over...

Another ME day. Ya know...when you are feeling yaself :) My confidence has been on 10 lately and I like feeling like the Vinay I knew from way back! 

This is one of my best skirts. It is not revealing but still has a form fit. I'm sure I have had this on in at least three post... don't judge me ;)


I feel like I am getting my creativity back also. I even picked a pen up and started drawing again. I guess I have always had an inkling my destiny would literally be beautiful. Decorated with makeup, fashion, and endless talents to devour them all!

I am non stop day dreaming and mentally preparing to finally unleash all my energy into one thing. A passion. So yea... I am excited about a LOT!

I just have to remind myself that it's better to try and fail then to have never tried at all :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Shirt: Walmart
Cardigan: Petite Sophisticate
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Anne Michelle
Jewelry: Body Central
Bag: Bakers

2 comments:

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.