Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

August 8, 2010

A Lovely Day

I went to church today to hear a friend preach. I had not been in a while because of differnt things like weddings, family events and I just needed a break.
Since my last post I have been going through a lot of things but today was a much needed pick-me-up. I am grateful for my friends!
I got this dress from a Goodwill hmmm...about 4 years ago. I usually only wear it one time per year and each time I LOVE IT! It's one of my unique pieces that just makes me feel so good!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Sears (vintage)
Shoes: Anne Michelle
Earrings & Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Bakers

4 comments:

  1. Loves that dress, the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I tried to get a picture of me spinning it is gorgeous! But that didn't come out so great lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog today. You're style is fabulous!!!! And that dress is really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I hope you come back often! I should be making updates soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.