Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

August 22, 2010

The Boys are Back in Town

I been away too long! And that's the only title I could think of LOL... that song was on my brain!

I actually have not been doing too much except READING like crazy! I mean about 7 books in the last two months. I love reading!

Now onto the outfit... these shorts are probably my favorite things right now. They are silk and feel so soft and well silky LOL

Striking a pose while checking my voicemail LOL

For my friends 25th bday we had dinner at Brio... some of the dinner got on my silk shorts LOL... so typical of me. Shocked I didn't get anything on the white tank ;)

Notice I am also STILL rocking my same bag. It's neutral and I love it!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Shirt: Walmart
Vest: Forever 21
Shorts: NY & CO
Shoes: Bakers
Bag: Bakers
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.