Fashionably climbing the corporate ladder

March 29, 2010

Sweats N Sweater


I was off work today! Hence the "lounging clothes" because I sure was not working out lol

These are my favorite boots... I will probably wear them year round! You can wear them up or fold down to show the purple inside!

I threw the sweater on to run some errands...
The chunky bracelets and huge earrings made the outfit a little more "poised&polished"

Tshirt: Gadzooks
Yoga Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Blowfish
Bracelets & Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Sweater: Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment

~PoisedNPolished Entourage~

Blogger Dolls... my faves!

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I love clothes... all kinds. My style is pretty classy with a touch of whatever I choose for the day! The motto "dress to impress" should be mentioned at my funeral... I live by it! After all you never know who's watching and what kind of impression you will leave on their life forever.